Hi. My name is Jeremy Shanks. I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. I have many different hobbies that range all over the place and like learning new things. When I am not developing websites or applications I enjoy playing tennis and hiking. I have been known to do some backpacking and would like to hike the Appalachian Trail someday.
I love starting new coding projects that can solve a problem and seeing them through the end. I have built many small one page web applications to help me accomplish tasks throughout the day. Some of these include:
- Workout tracker to store my workouts. (built custom to my specific routine)
- Moisture content calculator to speed process up as kiln operator.
- Interactive Map to point places I’d like to visit.
- To document my travels as a software engineer.
- To show off what I have and am currently working on.
- To reinforce what I learn by teaching others.
- To connect with other like minded peers so that I can learn from them also.
Thanks for checking out my site! Be sure to check out my completed and current projects. Also, feel free to contact me via my contact page.